07 January 2010

Snow in a cemetery makes you colder


I was walking around in Egypt Cemetery, Egypt Pennsylvania trying to get some new pictures. That was a bit of a mistake with the snow. I did get some nice shots of the cemetery.

I didn't get anything that caught my eye. What did creepy me out a bit was when I got to the car to go to work, the church bells began to sing. I took a video of it. If you do play it, please be careful with the sound. It was very windy and it might take your ear drums out for a spin.

2 comments:

  1. It's stunning, I think the snow only adds to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I fell shortly after taking that video. I was not happy. But it was worth it. Cold, but worth every bone chilling wind that came my way.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails